About This Class
Time: 12pm - 5.30pm
In this 5.5 hour masterclass, our Chef Amber will demonstrate how to make the perfect Korean Buttercream with a smooth glossy finish. Starting from the basics, you will learn how to pipe mini roses, apple blossom flower, carnation, daisy, narcissus, raspberry and rice flowers. You will also have hands-on experience on buttercream color toning to achieve natural color for your future flower buttercream projects. Chef Amber will be imparting skills on colour chart reading, ombre gradient tuning and natural color toning.
What you will learn:
○ How to make the perfect glossy korean buttercream
○ How to pipe 6 types of basic Korean buttercream flowers
○ Natural Color toning and how to achieve any color on the color wheel
What you will bring home:
○ 6 Korean Buttercream cupcakes
○ A set of piping tips, flower nail and flower scissors imported from Korea
○ A set of recipes to recreate the cakes at home
Please take this class before attending more challenging classes.