The black Pinot Noir, the King of grapes. If you admire Bordeaux wines, you will fall in love with Burgundy.
This introductory class is that is packed with practical information that will turn you into a confident wine consumer–in more ways than one!
At the end of the lesson, you will be able to understand how Burgundy’s wines taste the way they do and how to you can continue exploring this famous and sought after region.
Improve your wine knowledge and discover your wine palate! Come and experience what passionate collectors of Burgundy enjoy.
Learn a lifelong skill that can help you in your quest to find your dream wine!
1) Introduction of Red Burgundy Regions & Classifications
2) Understanding Burgundy Wine Labels
3) The components of wine and wine lingo such as body, acidity, tannins, finishing
Wine Tasting Overview (4 Premium + 1 Entry Level Wines)
4) Swirl, sniff and sip 5 wines from famous regions of Gevrey Chambertin, Volnay, Corton
5) Learn, taste and understand the complexity of a Grand Cru, Premiere Cru, Village and Bourgogne of Pinot Noir
6) Put Your Wine Palate To The Test – Premium vs Entry Level Wines
Wines are served in Riedel fine crystal glasses to make every drop of wine taste its best.
Make new wine friends in a calm, relaxing, and comfortable atmosphere! Share and compare tasting notes.
Come try out our 54 Wine Aroma Kit and develop your sense of smell to empowered you with a common vocabulary to describe, understand and better enjoy your wines. Each aroma vial comes with an illustrated explanatory card that includes an abbreviated description of the aroma.
Venue will be located at Fine Wines SG Tasting Room: 114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2
– 16 Feb 2017 (Thurs), 7pm
– Minimum 8 persons to commence
– Duration: 2 hrs
– Baguettes, Salamis & Cheeses will be served
Early Bird Discount (before 15 Feb) : SGD$79.90 + Free $20 voucher (only $59.90 for this course)
Door Price: SGD$180
Bring a friend and save additional 5%
Great as gifts for friends and family too!
Such wine lessons in the market usually costs $200+ but here at Fine Wines SG, we believe that all wine lovers should be equipped with this basic wine knowledge to enjoy wines better and to upgrade ones social identity thus we are offering this low price.
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Here are some feedbacks from our fellow wine lovers:
Informative…..Increased my knowledge on wines.
What a great social & learning experience!
I have been drinking aussie wines but after this, it has given be a different perception on wines as a whole.
If only I came this class sooner, I would have been able to enjoy my wines better.
– Prepayment is required to reserve your seat.
– No refunds for no show.
– Refunds will be made if event is cancelled.
– Voucher is personal and non transferable.
– Voucher is limited to purchase of wines.
Closest MRT: Kallang MRT EW10
Hock Seng Bldg - Stop ID 07369: 1361 / 67 / 107 / 107M / 133 / 141 / 145 / 175 / 961 / 961C
Opp Pek Chuan Bldg - Stop ID 07361: 13 / 67 / 133 / 141 / 145