The festive joy is around the corner!
We are starting this year early with our Christmas Festive Breads series. In this program, learners will get to see and understand the difference in using different process of making panettone. There is no right or wrong but really depends on what the consumer is looking for, to determine what is best for themselves. Only the freshest baking ingredients are used and sourced separately to give this program a high five.
¥ Panettone with Sponge Preferment
¥ Italian Panettone with Liquid Sourdough
¥ Italian Panettone with Lievito Madre
Chef William Woo
Chef William Woo is a passionate baker who loves baking bread using the best available ingredients minus the artificial ingredients and additives. He loves to talk about 'dough manipulation' to get the best from the recipe and bread dough. He is also a WDA ACTA certified trainer and is very much involved in teaching EM in secondary schools where he hopes to impact and impart the fun and exciting journey of culinary skills.
• Do note that a minimum of 2 pax is required for class to begin, and should we not be able to have the minimum participants to start a class, you will be notified to:
1) re-scheduled class to the next available date or
2) have the option to receive a 100% refund of the amount paid.
• If you would like to cancel class, do note that no refund will be given on your end, and T&Cs will apply.
• Refer here for T&Cs. In booking this class, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions.