Bar Bar Black Sheep's popular recipe of open-air dining, groovy tunes, the most affordable drinks, and Thai/ Western/ North Indian Cuisine presented by chefs who are masters at their respective genre, is now available at 4 great locations.
Our fully stocked bars present the best value for money in town, with favourite and craft beers on tap, and the widest wine, spirits and cocktail lists you will find. The best part? We provide full table service, but with no service charge or tax added to your bill always - that is our promise.
Outdoor / Indoor seating available.
Set lunches are available at both Cluny Courtyard & Robertson Quay outlets.
* Cherry Ave: Mon - Thurs: 4pm - 12 am / Fri: 4pm - 1am / Sat: 12pm - 1am / Sun: 12pm - 12am
* Cluny Courtyard: Mon - Thurs: 12pm - 2.30pm (Lunch), 5.30pm - 11pm (Dinner) / Fri: 12pm - 2.30pm (Lunch), 5.30pm - 1am (Dinner) / Sat: 12pm - 12am / Sun: 12pm - 11pm
* Holland Village: Mon - Fri: 5pm - 1am / Sat: 12pm - 1am / Sun: 12pm - 12am
* Robertson Quay: Sat - Wed: 12pm - 12am / Thurs & Fri: 12pm - 2am
* Bar Bar Black Sheep @ Holland Village: 17D Lorong Liput (6463 2161)
Nestled right in the heart of your favourite neighbourhood watering hole. Near Paris Silk, Katong Laksa and 2am Dessert Bar.
Nearest MRT: Holland Village Station
* Bar Bar Black [email protected] Robertson Quay: 86 Robertson Quay, #01-04 (6836 9255)
Alight at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, Riverview along Havelock Road, cross the short bridge behind it, and you're here!
* Bar Bar Black [email protected] Bukit Timah: 879 Cherry Avenue (6314 2417)
Along Bukit Timah Road, past Sixth Avenue and just before Wilby Road, in the direction of Upper Bukit Timah.
Nearest MRT: Sixth Avenue Station
* Bar Bar Black [email protected] Cluny Courtyard: 501 Bukit Timah Road, Cluny Court (6763 4757)
Right beside the exit of Botanic Gardens MRT, we are in the gardens within Cluny Court complex, which is along Bukit Timah Road and Farrer Road junctions (near Serene Centre)
Nearest MRT: Botanic Gardens Station