Submission of one event:
What is included in the event listing?
.: Editing and publishing of the event on Expat.SG's website, including all provided social media profiles and a direct RSVP link.
.: Posting the event on relevant Expat.SG owned fan pages and sharing of the event in 4 groups with approximately 30.000 members.
What are the costs for an event listing?
The event listing is offered for S$ 50 per per event.
If you don't have a PayPal account, click "Check Out as a Guest" and proceed with Debit or Credit Card Payment.
If you purchase a basic priority or priority plus listing, you can submit up to 4 events / promotions / updates per month.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE:
Before you start to submit your event, please click on the photo below to see how your listing could look like:
2) Log in with your Facebook account: (REQUIRED!)
3) Click "SUBMIT EVENT LISTING": (REQUIRED!)
4) Enter the title of your event: (REQUIRED!)
5) Click on "Text": (REQUIRED!)
6) CONTENT - Add - copy/paste - all of your event details: (REQUIRED!)
7) Chose the type of your event: (REQUIRED!)
Please note that you can chose up to 3 different types, if applicable. Preferable you chose ONE category which describes the type of your event best.
8) Upload a featured image: (REQUIRED!)
Please upload your flyer, Facebook event cover, ect as this will be shown on top of the event listing. Please use an image that is at least 750px in width and 300px in height!
9) Insert the Start Date and Start Time of your event: (REQUIRED!)
End Date and End Time is (OPTIONAL)
10) Insert the name of the venue and exact address: (REQUIRED!)
11) Insert the RSVP link (Facebook, Peatix, Meetup, ect..). Please open the RSVP link in a new window first and copy/paste the whole URL into this window: (REQUIRED!) (*1)
(*1) Venues with premium+ listings got the option to leave this field empty and we will provide you with all relevant RSVP data (Name, email address, phone number, number of pax & comments, event url, ect).
12) Please insert the email address of the venue, company or person who is in charge of this event: (REQUIRED!)
13) Insert the phone number of the organizer, venue or number for reservations: (REQUIRED!)
14) Insert the Organiser's website: (REQUIRED!)
Please open your website in a new window and copy/paste the whole URL into this field!
15) Insert the Organiser's Twitter username without the @ symbol: (OPTIONAL)
This allows the visitors to view your latest tweets.
16) Instagram account: (OPTIONAL)
If your venue got an INSTAGRAM account, please add YOUR INSTAGRAM ID here. Otherwise leave the field empty. This allows every visitor to see your latest Instagram posts.
HOW TO FIND YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT:
B) Enter your Instagram username
C) Count up 2+2 and add the sum into the required field
D) Hit "Get Instagram user ID"
E) Double-check if it found the correct username:
F) Copy paste the Instagram ID into the required field
17) FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: (OPTIONAL)
If your venue got a FACEBOOK FANPAGE, please add it here. This allows every visitor to like your Fan page directly from your event listing and read your Facebook wall posts without leaving the event page. Otherwise leave the field empty.
Open your Facebook Fanpage and copy/paste the full URL into the required field:
18) Location Map: (REQUIRED!)
Hit "Add new location"
A) Title: (REQUIRED!)
Insert the name of your venue's bar / restaurant and building / mall, if applicable
B) Location details: (REQUIRED!)
COPY PASTE THE "HOW TO GET THERE" TEXT WITH NEAREST CAR PARK, MRT & BUS STOPS, INCLUDING SERVICE NUMBERS.
C) Add Location Markers: (REQUIRED!)
Type the venue's name and hit the "SEARCH SYMBOL"
D) If your event is held on different locatons, no worries. Just hit "ADD NEW LOCATION" AGAIN AND START OVER FROM POINT A - C ABOVE: (OPTIONAL)
When you add multiple event locations, it will show up in the map like this:
19): Hit "SUBMIT EVENT LISTING": (REQUIRED!)
Congratulations! The team of Expat.Sg will now review, edit and publish your event and contact you with a test email within 2-3 working days to inform you when your event is published.
EXPAT.SG RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DECLINE INCOMPLETE EVENT LISTINGS AS WELL AS LISTINGS WHICH DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS . TOC APPLIES.